As COVID-19 wreaks havoc on our nation’s economy, small business owners have faced an operating environment like none we’ve seen before.
The cash management plan that helped you succeed last year—or even as recently as February—doesn’t meet today’s current needs, nor does it allow you to thrive (or at a minimum, survive) as you try to do business over the rest of this year.
Our world has changed, and it continues to do so.
At Raincatcher, we get it. As entrepreneurs and fellow small business owners, we’ve taken a long, hard look at our own books, examined our cash management plan, and made the changes needed to reduce potential risk and maintain a positive cash flow in the face of an international pandemic.
Operating in a COVID-19 Economy
- Customers might cancel future orders, be slow to pay, or stop buying altogether.
- Competition might affect current pricing—which affects your profitability.
- You might need more liquidity in case of another revenue-halting retail shutdown.
- Future stay-at-home orders could be enforced by restricting purchases made through traditional channels.
- Borders might even close in the future, directly affecting your supply chain.
- Reduced supplier production might force you to hold more inventory at increased prices.
Get Your Free COVID Business Score
We’d love to help you and your business weather this storm—at no charge to you. Just answer a short series of questions focused on eight key areas of your business and how COVID-19 has impacted (or is likely to impact) daily operations.
We’ll use the information you give us to provide you a customized, quantitative measure of your ability to survive these changes and mitigate risk—what we call your COVID Business Score
What You’ll Get:
- An assessment of where your company stands on each risk category
- An overview of each category and why you need a plan
- Insights and recommendations to improve in each category
At Raincatcher, we believe in small business and the pursuit of the American dream—no matter what’s going on in the world around us. That’s why we want to help you respond to the shifts and business disruptions your business is facing as a result of COVID-19. Get your free COVID Business Score today, and if you have any questions, let us know how we can help.